The Hunter Valley, which is located a two-hour drive north of Sydney, is one of Australia’s oldest grape-growing regions. This scenic South Wales area offers plenty of things to do for visitors and locals; therefore, if you don’t know what hunter valley places to visit, feel free to check our list of top attractions near our Potters Apartments.
Explore the Top 10 Hunter Valley Places to Visit
Whether you are a big food lover or an adventurer, you will be impressed with the Hunter Valley places to visit, as this region offers a lot of fantastic attractions and entertainments for all tastes and preferences! A tempting range of farm-fresh produce, top-notch restaurants, beautiful vineyards, and elegant day spas represent only a tiny part of local places of interest. This stunning region is also famous for its picturesque scenery, national parks, and wilderness areas, so you won’t be bored during the vacation in welcoming Potters Apartments.
Among the best Hunter Valley places to visit, you’ll find such spots as:
- The Garden Cellars
- Richmond Vale Railway Museum
- Vista Lounge
- Werakata National Park
- Kurri Kurri Town of Murals
- Hunter Markets
- Loviz Art Gallery
- Gardens Shopping Village
- Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley
- 18-Hole Championship Golf
Our Potters Apartments Hunter Valley resort and the surrounding area have more than enough attractions to keep everyone well entertained. Build a memorable getaway with top Hunter Valley places to visit on your upcoming holiday or weekend stay.
Enjoy an Escape to Hunter Valley, Australia
Hunter Valley is one of Australia’s most cultural hotspots and the must-seen destination within New South Wales. If you are a wine-lover, who enjoys spending time in the countryside, this place definitely should appear in your bucket list!
Looking for the most thrilling Hunter Valley places to visit? Sightseeing surely will make your getaway memorable; nevertheless, once you come to Potters Apartments, you’ll have a lot of other entertainments like:
- Walking along Newcastle’s Bathers Way, right between fantastic surf beaches and one of Australia’s busiest ports.
- Hiking the trails at the Blue Gum Loop trail, Devil’s Hole lookout walk, or the eight-kilometre Gloucester Tops Circuit.
- Soaring above the Hunter Valley in a hot air balloon to meet a sunrise in the early morning.
- Exploring the local history in Wollombi, a charming village sprinkled with 19th-century sandstone cottages and surrounded by mountains.
- Feeding monkeys., kangaroos, koalas, and other animals at the Hunter Valley Zoo.
- Admiring fantastic landscapes while kayaking at Wollemi National Park.
- Experiencing a chef’s tasting menu or attending a cooking class in the Hunter Valley – a paradise for foodies.
Book a room in Potters Apartments to spend a glorious weekend or vacation in a perfect paradise of Hunter Valley. Whether you’ll experience thrilling winery tours, explore the famous Hunter Valley Gardens, or unwind with a round of golf, that place will make you return here again and again!